NAMRC-MSEC-LEM&P Registration Portal
NSF-funded Student Registration Instructions
1. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click “Register/Login Now”
2. This will take you to a login page. If you already have a Rutgers ANCOR login, you can log in here. If you do not, scroll down and click the “Create Account” button under “New Registrant”
3. If you need to create an account, you will need to fill out a form to register your information. The required fields for this form are:
- First Name, Last Name, Mailing Address, Mobile Phone, and Email Address. (“Mobile Phone” can be an office or work phone line, if this is more convenient for you.) You will also set a Username and a Password. Please be sure to review our password length requirements (min. 8 to max. 15 characters).
4. After submitting this form, you will be logged in and on the conference registration page. Select a Conference Fee, and then click “Add to Cart.”
5. During the checkout process, you will see a space for a promo code (NSF-funded students will be provided a code to register).
6. After this, click Recalculate to update your total. THIS IS ESSENTIAL
7. Once you have confirmed your updated total, which should now be $0, you will be able to continue with checkout, click “Checkout” to proceed.
8. On the next screen, you will be prompted to answer 2 questions. Please enter your information and click “Next” to proceed.
9. The following screen will confirm your details. Check the box to accept the General Refund Policy. Click on “Place Order” to submit your registration.
Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at the conference!